Self Assessment Paper

Answers for Assessment Items

Question 1
For Work or Homework
I need to improve my self-awareness in comprehension skills and communicating skills. I am not able to communicate my exact ideas and thoughts to the instructor while doing homework or some other work. I need to be more attentive while performing work which I do not like.

For Art
While drawing and painting, I need to expand my thoughts. I sometimes get confined to a certain path or a topic and keep thinking about it while drawing or painting in my spare time.

Question 2
For Work or Homework
The payoff will be higher marks and better understanding of the topics which will help me in the higher studies. Communication skills when enhanced will not only help me in writing better answers but also assist me while making presentations.

For Art
Better drawings and paintings can be made by me. This not only will satisfy me but also make me happy when other people look at the paintings and applaud.

Question 3
For Work or Homework
Lack of confidence in me stand in my way as a potential obstacle. Whenever I feel that people are going to watch and observe my work, I get nervous and try to think that what will they think about my work.

For Art
While painting or sketching, I keep thinking in the direction in which I started. For example if I started to draw a boat in stagnant water, then I do not think about the background and other things that need to be drawn.

Question 4
For Work or Homework
In order to enhance my self-awareness I am going to increase my concentration level on the work that I am doing. Through taking complete interest in the tasks, I can achieve better results. In order to increase the concentration level, I am going to set milestones for each day and think about the return I will get from performing the assigned task.

For Art
For increasing my self-awareness while I am painting, I would try not to think of anything before initiating my sketches or paintings. I would take breaks and take ideas from friends so that my thought process keeps on going in different directions instead of one.

Question 5
For Work or Homework
I will perform these steps once I get over with the exams and in the new term everyone will see new changes in me.

For Art
For art, I will take these steps as soon as I sit down to make my next painting.

Question 6
For Work or Homework
The success will be measured through better marks and completion of tasks on time. The quality of tasks will also be a sign of success or failure. I will measure my success once I feel that there have been improvements in me or others comment about the changes in me.

For Art
I will measure my success or failure after the completion of my next painting. I will measure the success by showing my painting to my peers, teachers and parent and ask them their feedback. If they see some positive changes in my sketch or drawing, then definitely I am successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment